241 4chan animated jojo banner

How cute it is that they think of themselves as such an important, powerful, life-destroying place.

4chan is the big daddy of Funnyjunk, or so Funnyjunk likes to think. In reality they only know of the /b/ and /pol/ boards and look up to 4chan as some sort of Internet deity. Around 30% of the content on Funnyjunk consists of 4chan reposts (the other 70% come from content aggregators and sites like reddit, imgur and tumblr). How much do you enjoy your daily dose of autism? It's hardly painful when you envy it and do not think of it as cancer.